Thank you for taking the time to learn about the legal policies of https://scottajans.com/ (hereinafter “Scott Agency”).
All kinds of materials published on other sites you connect through Scott Agency and the problems you experience are under the responsibility of the other site you connect to. Scott Agency is not responsible for any situation you may experience on the other sites mentioned.
Scott Agency does not have the right to request or collect any of your personal data against your will.
You can click here to unsubscribe from Scott Agency’s e-mail.
- Scott Agency will not sell any of your information to a third party.
- Scott Agency is protected by a security certificate stating that every information you send to our site will be kept securely and also that a third party cannot capture your information during submission, but cannot guarantee this.
- The legal texts you are reading are subject to change without notice or warning.
Scott Agency has the right to detect and penalize visitors who exhibit the following situations.
- Recording comments that contain false, incomplete, misleading and inappropriate expressions on the site,
- Using statements, advertisements, announcements, insults to natural or legal persons in the requested information,
- Making attacks on the site in various ways and misusing the site’s resource use,
- Revealing system vulnerabilities that will disrupt the functionality of the site and using them for benefit.
As Scott Agency, we may place a text file called a cookie (hereinafter referred to as a “cookie”) in the web browser software of your computer in order to provide you with a better service. Even though the cookie itself does not contain personal information about you, it is necessary for improving your experience on the site and for Scott Agency to recognize you systematically and remember your preferences on your next visit.
By visiting this site, you agree that our site’s servers and third-party services we trust (such as CDN providers and Google) place cookies on your browser. When cookies are sent by sites you trust (such as Scott Agency), there are no security risks.
Google’s use of advertising cookies allows Google and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to your site and/or other sites on the internet.
When visitors visit our website for the first time, cookie confirmation appears at the bottom of our website and they can make their cookie preferences here. If you want to update your cookie preferences later, you can do the update from the Cookie Preferences section.
Users can disable personalized advertising by visiting the Ad Settings page.
For more information about cookies, you can visit the About Cookies website.